Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

This game is simply great!

This game is very fun and you can play it for endless hours. There are some thing that need fixin'. When I play I cannot change my characters looks what-so-ever. This isn't that big of a deal, but if you could fix it that would be great.

Hunt the Game Hunt the Game

Good

Okay this game was good but the graphics sucked I looks like you rushed it or have no artistic ablity. Keep practicing!

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

Pretty cool

simple but fun.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

JAZZA

Wow the name JAZZA is already a widly know name on newgrounds and i think now you might beat Tom Fulp! I can see it now "Tom Fulp who, you mean JAZZA?"

Jazza responds:

lol i hardly think so mate. tom's gonna be king of the world as long as the world exists...

Raptek Arena Reloaded Raptek Arena Reloaded

One of the Best

This is one of the best games i've every played on newgrounds.

Kelemas responds:

Well... thank you :)
As I often say: share the fun!

Western Shoot Western Shoot

meh

It was a good game but dont use wanted posters.. how the hell do they shoot you?

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Best game ever made

This one of the best game on NewGrounds, IF not the BEST! Five for you!

Graphics: A+

adam2510 responds:

how

absolute.Madness absolute.Madness

Blew me away!

That was a very good game guys! It was nuthing like madness interactive but that dosnt matter because it was more fun to play and easier to control! Well I hope you make more thanks!

+ added as favorite!

Bloody Blades Bloody Blades

Very good!

Wow dude i am so addicted to this game man was it fun and damn dose it get hard at lvl 7 and up! This was a great game please make another!!!